The Website is intended for all persons who are interested in High Performance Computing and Rendering of animated and VFX content for Media & Entertainment, Education Content production. SpeedGaze platform includes a cluster of services offered to Users pertaining to Cloud Computing (“the Services”) to help Users inter alia increase the efficiency, optimise use of resources and reduce administrative costs. The Services may be changed from time to time.
The Information We Collect
- Information You provide to Us: There are portions of this Website / Application where We may need to collect personal information from You for a specific purpose. For e.g. You can register, apply for partner services, seek out enabler connects. In the course of these various offerings, We often seek to collect from You various forms of information, such as: name, telephone number, social media handles, e-mail address and business details.
- Information that is automatically collected: In general, You can visit this Website without telling Us who You are or revealing any information about Yourself. We, and Our third party service providers or other partners (collectively ‘Partners’) may use automated means to collect various types of Information about You, Your computer or other device used to access Our Website. A representative, non-exhaustive list of the types of automatically collected information may include: network or Internet protocol address and type of browser You are using (e.g., Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer), the type of operating system You are using, (e.g., Microsoft Windows or Mac OS), mobile network, device identifiers, device settings, browser settings, the web pages of the Website You have visited, Website visited before and after You visited Our Website, the type of handheld or mobile device used to view the Website (e.g., iOS, Android), location information, and the content and advertisements You have accessed, seen, forwarded and/or clicked on. Please see Our Section titled Cookies, for more information about how the foregoing Information may be collected and used.
How We may use the User Information
By entering Your User Information, You accept that We may retain Your User Information and that it may be held by Us or any Partners that processes it on Our behalf. We require this information to understand Your needs and provide You with a better service. We, along with Our Partners, shall be entitled to Use Your User Information for the following purposes:
- Internal record keeping.
- Improve our services.
- provide and communicate with You about feedback, follow up on programs You’ve applied for or queries submitted to the team.
- Fulfill Your requests regarding the services, including without limitation respond to Your inquiries, communicate with You about Our products or services that We believe may be of interest to You.
- Enforce the legal terms (including without limitation Our policies and terms of service) that govern Your use of Our Services, and/or for the purposes for which You provided the Information.
- Provide technical support for the Website or in connection with Our services and Offerings.
- Prevent fraud or potentially illegal activities (including, without limitation, copyright infringement) on or through Our Website or Services.
- Protect the safety of Our other subscribers or Users.
- Perform analysis regarding how You use the Services or any part thereof such market research, including statistical analysis of User behaviour which We may disclose to third parties in depersonalised, aggregated form.
- In order to enable Us to comply with any requirements imposed on Us by law.
- In order to send You periodic communications (this may include promotional e-mails, newsletter), about features, products and services, events and special offers which We think You may find interesting using the email address which You have provided. Such communications from Us may also include promotion of programs being organized by third parties on Our website.
We may contact You by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to Your interests.
Cookies and Web Beacons
We and Our Partners may also use "web beacons" or clear GIFs, or similar technologies, which are small pieces of code placed on Our Website or in an email, to monitor the behaviour and collect data about the visitors viewing Our Website or email. For example, web beacons may be used to count the users who visit a web page or to deliver a cookie to the browser of a visitor viewing that Website. Web beacons may also be used to provide information on the effectiveness of Our email campaigns (e.g., open rates, clicks, forwards, etc.).
Security and Data Storing
Security is very important to Us. All security procedures are in place to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of Your User Information. In order to prevent unauthorised or inappropriate access or disclosure, We have put in place suitable physical, electronic, managerial and administrative procedures to safeguard and secure the information We collect online.
We follow generally accepted standards to collect, store and protect personal data, including the use of encryption. We retain personal data for as long as it is needed to provide the services You have requested, and thereafter for legal and service purposes. These may include retention periods mandated by legal, contractual, or similar obligations; for resolving, preserving, enforcing or defending Our legal and contractual rights; needed to maintain adequate and accurate business and financial records or how You access, update, or delete Your data etc.
This website will take all reasonable efforts to ensure the confidentiality of personal data, uploaded information etc. and will take reasonable efforts to ensure that the information received from You is not misused. This website also reveals personal data/information uploaded by You in connection with any lawful process. While this website will take the above reasonable measures to guard against misuse of personal data/information submitted to it by You, this website cannot guarantee that someone will not overcome Our security measures, including, without limitation, the security measures implemented on this Web site. Therefore, Your posting of personal data/ information on this Web site constitutes Your acceptance of this risk, and by posting of personal data/information, You waive any right to seek legal relief from this website due to any misuse of Your information.
Information Sharing and Disclosures
We may disclose the User Information as follows:
- To service providers or Partners that We have engaged to perform business-related functions on Our behalf. This may include service providers that:
- Conduct research and analytics.
- Create content.
- Provide customer, technical or operational support.
- Conduct or support marketing (such as email or advertising platforms).
- Fulfill orders and user requests.
- Host Our Services, forums and online communities.
- Administer the Website.
- Maintain databases.
- Otherwise support Our Services.
- Any answers submitted by You for a specific program or innovation challenge will be shared with the partners who are a part of that specific Innovation Hunt.
- In response to legal process, for example, in response to a court order or a subpoena, a law enforcement or government agency's request or similar request.
- We may share the User Information with Our affiliates or group companies, so they can provide, improve and communicate with You about their own, or their marketing partners’ products and services.
- We reserve the right to disclose and transfer the User Information outside India. We will comply with all relevant Data Protection legislation in relation to the period for which We retain any User Information.
Acceptance of the Policy
By visiting Our website, signing up or logging into the website, uploading information on Our website; You acknowledge and unconditionally accept the policy. If You do not agree with this Policy, do not use Our website and services or provide here any of Your personal data.
Controlling Your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of Your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever You are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that You can click to indicate that You do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if You have previously agreed to Us using Your personal information for direct marketing purposes, You may change Your mind at any time by writing to or emailing Us at email@example.com
Taking care of Your Password/s( Password security)
SpeedGaze firmly believes in protecting the personal information of the Users. The Company or any of its staff or official will never ask for any password or related information from its Users and the Users are also advised, in order to protect access to their accounts and to other channels, do not disclose the passwords to anyone. Generally the default password will be generated by system administrator and once it is received by You, You are requested to change the same and have Your own password. It is recommended that the Users necessarily choose their own passwords carefully such that no unauthorized access is made by a third party. The Users are also advised not to keep any written or other record of the password/s so that no third party could access the same. The Users will also need to undertake not to disclose the password to anyone. In order that the passwords become complex and difficult for others to guess the You should carefully choose the alpha numeric passwords with combination of upper case alphabets and numbers and special characters.( like @,%,&,! etc.)
The password is private information and must be kept confidential by the owner of the username related to the password. If a password is known by someone other than the owner, that username and password could be misused to access resources and information possibly with criminal intent—and without notice since they would appear as the registered owner.
If You believe that any information We are holding on You is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email Us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction