We are secure by design. From the physical security of our server farm, secure data links, hardened OS, cybersecurity tests, and globally adopted policies and guidelines, we have ensured a 360° security.
- While uploading scenes to SGRender(SpeedGaze), all file transfers are encrypted and use industry standard applications namely, ASPERA and RESILIO. We will always ask for your permission in case we want to use your project files to provide better customer support and a better user experience. We will never share your files & data with anyone outside of SpeedGaze.
- SGRender users cannot be allowed to access any other data than their own. Each client is allowed to access only his data. Data access is highly secured against unauthorized access.
- Our compute servers & storage are not accessible from outside except via our APP and Data Transport Protocols. Our data centre operator provides secure dual channel internet connectivity. They do not have access to our local network and data contained there and the data transfer is securely encrypted.
- We conduct vulnerability assessment and penetration testing (VAPT) at least once a year. We outsource the testing to a certified third party to our network and infrastructure security by routine checks. We also perform critical vulnerability software security updates - infrastructure systems and networking gear. We continuously and actively monitor network, firewall, and system device logs and employ all the newest security patches and updates company-wide. Our development team is regularly trained in the scope of software cybersecurity.
- We contract with a certified third party to perform routine security checks on our network and infrastructure. We also perform critical vulnerability software security updates - infrastructure systems and networking equipment. We continuously and actively monitor network, firewall, and system device logs and employ all the newest security patches and updates. Regular training on software cybersecurity is provided to our development team.
To sum it all up, Yes you can confidently render your projects with SGRender knowing fully that your data is secure with us.